Social Posting Basic
- Maintain an active presence on social media
- Initial strategy call to discuss posting ideas
- You must provide at least 20 photos of your campground
- Two posts per week on Facebook and Twitter (optional)
- Basic content creation by our team based on your suggestions
This is our entry-level social media package but is often enough for most small businesses that are focused on presence. Our goal is to provide value on social media, which means that we want to post content that your potential customers will find interesting.
Our typical balance for these posts are two camping/outdoors related posts, two campground focused posts, and four local events/attractions posts. This will likely vary month to month and change on a per campground basis. It will also be impacted by how many photos you can share with us.
Stock photos are available if you need them, but we do require that you have 20 good photos of your park to get started unless you are a new build.